RISQ CAPITAL GROUP
This policy is applicable to any individual who has contracted with the company for the purposes of utilising its betting and gaming services as part of a syndicate Member, a private individual (VIP) agreement, or any other arrangement where the exchange and/or communication of personal information is required to support or fulfil any part, or provision of the services or agreement, in accordance with all application laws and regulations.
“Data Controller” shall be the Company as defined by and acting in accordance with the European General Date Protection Regulations, effective from 25th May 2018, and all other applicable national and international laws and regulations.
“Personal Information” shall be defined as any information which either by itself or when read in association with other information may allow for the identification of an individual. Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, banking and billing information.
Most personal information is provided by Members, VIPs and other individuals on a voluntary basis to be eligible to access and receive our services, however some additional information may be gathered to fulfil the requirements of legal and regulatory obligations necessary prior to and during the delivery of licensed and regulated sites, products and services, through-out the life-time of the relationship.
If for any reason this confirmation of acceptance is not received, continued use of the sites, products or services will be deemed to be considered as an acceptance of the changes.
Changes will be applied from the time that they have been notified to and accepted.
All activity undertaken prior to the notification and acceptance of the change will be governed by the terms in place at the time that the activity was undertaken.
CONSENT TO PROCESS
Where any Member, VIP, or individual does not consent, or at any time wishes to withdraw consent, in relation to how their Personal Information is processed or used, they should cease using the sites, products and services with immediate effect and contact the Company in writing outlining the nature of their objection and areas that the withdraw of consent applies to.
Members, VIPs and individuals should be aware that the withdrawal of consent to use or process data in a specific manner could impact upon access to our sites, products and services.
For example: a request to cease sharing information with verification or payment providers may impact on the ability to verify individuals in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements or process payments to and from an account.
Personal Information may be transferred in the event of business sale or insolvency.
Personal Information will be retained in accordance with legal and regulatory obligations, after which time it will be securely destroyed.
Personal Information will be used and processed in the following ways:
- to set up, operate and manage a customer account;
- to deliver betting and gambling services;
- to provide user support and payment services;
- to carry out necessary security and identity verification checks (including disclosure of information to third parties including financial institutions, age verification and credit reporting agencies);
- to process online transactions;
- to complete a transaction initiated by a Member, VIP or individual;
- to process requests for information;
- to monitor website usage levels and the quality of the service provided;
- to inform Members, VIPs, individuals about products and services that may be of interest;
- to send written communications to announce important service changes, technical issue updates and changes to terms and conditions and/or rules;
- to comply with legal and regulatory duties, obligations and responsibilities with relevant regulators;
- to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal processes;
OVERSEAS TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country in which the Company of its affiliates, subsidiaries, supplies or agents maintain facilities, for the provision of services.
In such cases, all information will be managed in accordance with and subject to all applicable national, European and international data protection and privacy laws and regulations that apply to, and form the rights of the Member, VIP or individual.
The Company reserves the right to disclose Personal Information to relevant recipients if required to do so by law, or it is believed in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with any legal process served on the company or its services;
- protect and defend rights and/or property;
- protect the safety of other users of the gaming service or the public or;
- investigate any suspected violations or user guidelines or License Agreement, fraud or other similar and/or unlawful activity.
Telephone calls, e-mails and live support chat logs to and from the Company may be recorded for training and security purposes.
All recipients of Personal Information shall be bound by this Policy and applicable data protection and privacy laws.
To meet legal and regulatory obligations the Company is required to ensure that all information relating to Members, VIPs, and individuals is up to date.
COMPLAINTS & DISPUTES
If you do not believe we have addressed your concerns adequately, you may escalate the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). For more information please visit: www.ico.org.uk.